Tuesday, July 27th
Song of the day - Turning Japanese - The Vapors
Emily leaving
A night out to say goodbye
Yakitori please.
Soju and grapefruit
Self squeezed for our pulpy delight
Chilled sake for four.
Skin guts neck tail and
Liver of chicken Beef tongue
Pork skin tail and loin.
Tofu freshly made
Asparagus with bacon
Grilled peppers delight.
A night to make friends
A night of first times for most
A night to repeat.
_______________________________
Emily never
Has tried sushi before, now
Jason’s adamant.
First Round I pass on
But such raves about Tuna!
Am curious now.
Second Round I’m in
Fatty Tuna and White Shrimp
Beautiful Flavors.
No need for soy sauce
Enjoy sashimi as is
Sushi chef is king.
Only slight bad news
I’ll never have better so
Never go elsewhere.
If foodies say so
I listen, they have eaten
Everywhere, all things.
Sushi I liked not
Ushiwakamaru BAM
A convert am I.
_______________________________________________________
Emily leaving
Japanese naïve no more
Texas bound youngun’.
Ada’s blunt and frank
Brooklyn born and raised; tough and
Loves to call bullshit.
Ivette’s our foodie
Stresser but better with wine
Proclaims food is life.
Jason our leader
Educates and fills the gaps
Entertains for laughs.
Japanese bonding
Personalities did shine
Funky food unites.
THAT must've taken a while ;)
ReplyDelete